Compensate for the losses from VB China Team !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Super Jinni
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by SamV
    that's why i need to say you always bla bla too much , seem's you are the master , but u are not. be sure you don;t understand chinese language, about upload/import the new language for vb every ppl know that , here i teach you some special issue in chinese vb forum, which like "search" you may total can not use the function, for VB4.0 i have tested , the code has been start improving.
    Oh boy, you really need to learn more English so that when you talk in English it won't sounds/seems funny.
    Anyway, I don't expect a good attitude from you when talking to others. So I think you need to learn how to be more civilized person and you should look for some one teach you how to be respectable and give others some respect so when you have any demands they might -respectfully- do something about that. Going around shouting won't give you any benefits and it won't speed things up. It just makes you sound/seem as an annoying person who has no respect for himself or for others.

Thinking I am the master? Here? No, I don't. sorry if I give you that idea about me. it's just annoying and -funny - to see some people run around act the way you do. That's all.

Instead of your shouting, rude attitude, bla bla bla, you can send a support ticket for the staff here. (That would be better than showing every body how a not respected person you are.)

For other Chinese costumers, you completely have the right to be upset and angry about how things went for your support forum vb-china.com (I would be upset ans angry as you, but will never act like the original poster of this thread).
    IB/vB must do something about that as soon as possible or Chinese costumers have the right to get refund. (Why vb-germany.com is active whils vb-china.com is not?)

Comment

• kkilife
      • May 2008
      • 3.7.x

So that mean u stand by our side?
      We just need the answer nothing more

Comment

• SamV
        Banned
        • Dec 2009

Maybe , but who knows...
        Last edited by SamV; Sun 3 Jan '10, 8:39am.

Comment

• Super Jinni
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by kkilife
          So that mean u stand by our side?
          We just need the answer nothing more
          I completely in your side as a costumer.

Comment

• Super Jinni
            • Feb 2008

Man you are so stupid to understand simple things . I think u need to learn some more English, cuz (Chinese costumers / ans / ...) I had Hard Time Understanding what u just Wrote & by the way, Stop saying , go somewhere relax. if u try to raise post counters then continue.
            Why am I not surprised? I already told you that I don't expect a good behavior from you (as they say "A vessel filters what it contains").

I had Hard Time Understanding what u just Wrote & by the way
            That's why I said you need to LEARN more English so you won't seem/sound funny when you talk in English.

Anyway, I think I have more important things to do than teaching you how to behave well as your parents failed to do that for you.

Comment

• kkilife
              • May 2008
              • 3.7.x

thx
              so what we want is simple
              wait for official answer

Comment

• SamV
                Banned
                • Dec 2009

Waiting for anwser !
                Last edited by SamV; Sun 3 Jan '10, 8:33am.

Comment

• SamV
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2009

Originally posted by kkilife
                  thx
                  so what we want is simple
                  wait for official answer
                  yes, waitting for official answer
                  Last edited by SamV; Sun 3 Jan '10, 8:36am.

Comment

• Super Jinni
                    • Feb 2008

Hey , guy, as usual ,that's what i said , you are so stupid to understand simple things, Too much Blah! Blah! and Loads of bullsh!ts coming out from u, you are really sick , ask ur parents give u few Dem and spend more time with the doctor, you are debil, but also this can be cured(maybe). btw, Better you change your name to Super idiot.

its enough .. my problem just about vb support . i don't want this unless fighting with a mental problem people . if you "Super idiot" wanna waste more forum space with another stupid post like this . I will continue on the second post

I rest my case!
                    It is really funny watching you shout in broken English.
                    Anyway, thanks for your kind words. (Your parents must be proud)

Comment

• SamV
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2009

any news ?
                      Last edited by SamV; Sun 3 Jan '10, 8:34am.

Comment

• Super Jinni
                        • Feb 2008

why you need 对这个畜生说谢谢呢? 呵呵!
                        你没从来想是因为他不是和你一样吗?
                        是因为kkilife有礼貌哦!
                        我看你太高新因为你说我是一个畜生, 是吗?那恭喜你的. 但是你为什么没写英语?你怕什么呀?
                        Anyway, 谢谢你了

Comment

• Super Jinni
                          • Feb 2008

Your english better than me ? no other words to say to you since you talk only bull**** .
                          Do you enjoy posting bull****? You not need to lick my a.s.s., because i do not have time for you ! lick ur mums which was nearby!!! haha .(Your mum must be proud)
                          Again, I rest my case!
                          I think everyone now knows where the BS comes from.
                          I hope you understand how easy it is to swear and curse others, but I'm not gonna act like you because I'm know I'm better than that.
                          All I wanted to do is to show others what kind of people you are.

Again, Thanks for your kind words.

Comment

• .::Gsmdenis::.
                            • Mar 2007

Hmm .To be quite

We are just waitting for VBB team give a good anwser .
                            Last edited by .::Gsmdenis::.; Sun 3 Jan '10, 8:26am.

Comment

• Super Jinni
                              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by .::Gsmdenis::.
                              hmm, hot talking but out of topic now ! it's enough bad words now !

@Super Jinni

as i see this war start from you , why you need to mention people's parents, here is nothing related with your & others parents.
                              i dont know what exactly you are, just an stupid idiot or just an analphabet or simply a cheater or someone has experience.

but you should read the thread above, Do you want to say all china ppl are stupid and you are smart?

by the way , What you can teach for ? teach people start war from here ? give more spicily words ?

Back to school Learn more English then start to teach others.
                              Thanks man! That was so sweet

Originally posted by .::Gsmdenis::.
                              Do you want to say all china ppl are stupid and you are smart?
                              Don't insert Chinese people in here as I know for sure that Chinese people are good, polite, nice, and smart people.
                              You and SamV who let others get a bad idea about Chinese people, and let them think that all Chinese people are like you and him when they are not.

Thanks for your fair support

Comment

• Regs
                                • May 2001
                                • 4.2.X

Hey Super Jinni,

A quick suggestion to heed your own "advise". It seems to be a complicated situation that doesn't need a third-party aggravating those who are affected.

The tone of your posts in here are a little on the embarassing side.

Regs.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...