Compensate for the losses from VB China Team !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SamV
    Banned
    • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Super Jinni
    My bad, I was sure it has been closed as vb-china, it seems that I was wrong. ^^
    Now you can understand you was wrong. why don;t say "It's just funny and bla bla" as last time

Well, yes I agree. but my point is that they can still get support here though as vb-china database already moved to the official vb site. A lot of people who use other languages use this forum to get support.

and to be honest, I think it's better to have a forum like vb-china and vb-germany for all languages specially for those who don't understand English.
    One more things you need to know , vBulletin China's license only gets Chinese support as outlined in the license agreement.

Comment

• SamV
      Banned
      • Dec 2009

A vB in Chinese is not more than a new language file installed, is it?
      Can't that be made as other languages? install your vb in English then then upload/import the new language (Chinese in this case) and it's done.
      The same thing stands for plugins.
      Or I'm missing something here?
      Last edited by SamV; Sun 3 Jan '10, 8:31am.

Comment

• SamV
        Banned
        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by JamieinNH
        Do you realize you just told them that one of their options was to get support from the site that is down and is the reason this thread was started? I believe if he could get support at http://forum.vbulletin-china.cn/ then this thread wouldn't be here to begin with...

You are the one which can understand the point here :-)

Br.,

SamV

Comment

• aussiefooty
          • Nov 2008
          • 6.0.X

Originally posted by JamieinNH
          Do you realize you just told them that one of their options was to get support from the site that is down and is the reason this thread was started? I believe if he could get support at http://forum.vbulletin-china.cn/ then this thread wouldn't be here to begin with...
          Do you understand that he could have taken this away from the forums because he wanted support? I don't think you understand that very well. Instead you just like to bicker and carry on like a little kid.
          Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
          Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

• SamV
            Banned
            • Dec 2009

Originally posted by schwab2clarkson
            Guys it would be better to take this sort of thing off the boards and ask the mods via a support ticket.

http://forums.vbulletin-china.cn/
            Yes, which is the one way , but vBulletin China's license customer only can get Chinese support , can not get support from here even the new version can't download.

Now vb China site closing 3 months, then customer was purchase lisence who lost the time. that;s why the thread would be here!!!

Comment

• earthome
              • Jan 2009
              • 3.8.x

@vBulletin official Team
              Please explain why customer bought lisence from vBulletin china can not get support here.

Comment

• earthome
                • Jan 2009
                • 3.8.x

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...heating-things!

why the license of china vb can‘t get support
                from the official site

Comment

• earthome
                  • Jan 2009
                  • 3.8.x

transfer licenses to vb.com or just reture the money back

强烈鄙视对中国客户不服务的现象,下载没法下,有问题找不到人解决,客户需要服务啊。抗议!!!!!!!!

Comment

• SamV
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2009

Originally posted by earthome
                    @vBulletin official Team
                    Please explain why customer bought lisence from vBulletin china can not get support here.
                    Aha, which should be good question, but i bet they will not give any support from official site , becos have some business decision problem which between VB agency(vb china) / vBulletin team, this i said before, correct me if i am wrong.

Comment

• kkilife
                      • May 2008
                      • 3.7.x

now the thing is the customers in china only can get their support from the vb china
                      if shut down the vb china
                      where can we get the support even the new updated software

maybe 2or3 years ago
                      vb opened the new vb china to replace the old agency for controling and managing
                      a lot of new customers bought the license boz it was really cheap comparing with the price here
                      but in the agreement
                      we only can get the support from vb china
                      for other language
                      maybe u think just import the language package
                      but it's not easy for us
                      a new vb china who represents the official site
                      we trust and think it'll be stable
                      but now?
                      if u wanna shut down the site
                      pls inform us how to do then
                      we don't ask more, just wanna get the support from vb china or official site
                      now we feel like abandoned babies
                      no one care

for the team of vb china
                      we're profoundly grateful for ur hard work during thses 2 years
                      we know u try to negotiate with official here about the way-out of vb china
                      3 months passed
                      vb 4.0 is coming
                      when can we see

just all
                      Happy New Year

Comment

• Ace
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 4.2.X

a lot of new customers bought the license boz it was really cheap comparing with the price here
                        This is a valid point.

You people didn't pay what everyone on this site who can receive support did, you had a massive discount.
                        My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
                        vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

• kkilife
                          • May 2008
                          • 3.7.x

i know someone will ask for this point
                          pls compare ur income and china's
                          and
                          no need catch this point to discuss
                          boz this discussion was made by offical
                          not u and me

i don't know where are u from
                          if something on sale and have a huge discount
                          u will buy or not?
                          and
                          after u buy
                          u can't get the support
                          how u feel?

Comment

• .::Gsmdenis::.
                            • Mar 2007

As i remember vb china first time access to china market they have many customers, but finaly customer get cheated and have a big fighting that time,oh, very sad story, don't want mention much more at here.

At 2007, vBulletin-china second time launching at china market ,Due to they need customer,and try to recover the story, they gave a promotion (Or call massive discount) want to take customer back , but all most customers already to be anxious, so from right now i think the bzns just so so , maybe this is a point of why vb.com don't have a specific time frame for opening them up again for the moment.

By the way, vb china closing support site without any announcements, and take so long time, that's very bad, to quote incurable said , please stop procrastinating ! Just make the site back cos to be honest. More and more apologize for the delay from official or somewhere else it just shows vb team make short shrift of sth for china customer.

this is my opinion, please correct me if anything wrong!!

Regards !

Denis

Comment

• .::Gsmdenis::.
                              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by SamV
                              Aha, which should be good question, but i bet they will not give any support from official site , becos have some business decision problem which between VB agency(vb china) / vBulletin team, this i said before, correct me if i am wrong.
                              Right , vb China customer can not get support from official site , i ask this issue from i registed on this site , then no more post . this only someone who from vb china team maybe can clearing the mental license agreement

Comment

• SamV
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2009

Originally posted by .::Gsmdenis::.
                                As i remember vb china first time access to china market they have many customers, but finaly customer get cheated and have a big fighting that time,oh, very sad story, don't want mention much more at here.
                                Realy shame the story of VB China , but what to do ? this thread will get closed or deleted by Mods later, and tell you ' If you have further issues, then you need to open a support ticket.' LoL

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...