Compensate for the losses from VB China Team !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SamV
    Banned
    • Dec 2009

Compensate for the losses from VB China Team !

@VB China Team

Again someone will be unrespected customer feedback info & afraid customer complaint. and again someone will be teach me to send a Support Ticket or said "hei. guys, this just a funny post" !

so let's do that one more time !

We are waitting start from 2009-09 to 2010-01. now what we are waitting for ? Waitting for apologize=3 months without support ?

(Ps. i have read this post more then a hundred million times . http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...42#post1883142)

My question is vb china team even a support site can not setting back , how to support your customer as well. we are quite startling, very disappointed!!! so give us money back !

New years but no regards for you!

VB china customer !!!!
    Last edited by SamV; Sat 2 Jan '10, 4:43am.
  • incurable
    • Dec 2005
    • 3.0.10+

Okay I think no regards is kinda rude but I myself do feel like ranting as well.

I mean what is wrong with vB China ? What's their problem? Is vBulletin software way TOO difficult for the team to SETUP ? Why it is taking forever to get a pretty empty so called official support forum back ? PLEASE STOOOOOOP procrastinating !! Just make the site back cos to be honest we are not waiting for your chinese support but the 4.0 suite in Chinese. That was the ONLY reason why I transfered one of my licenses to vB China.

I feel so sorry and please don't ' apologize for the delay ' since I can hardly accept it . Words are vain. This is not what we call 'customer service' by all means.
    Last edited by Zachery; Sat 2 Jan '10, 6:52am.

Comment

• SamV
      Banned
      • Dec 2009

lol, they didn't gaving a pretty empty page, becos you always can saw some sepcial reason , sometimes this issue , sometimes others, funny things is one time you can direct down games from the site. i can not stop my laughing...

And now you can get "Database error", so mean's they still working hardly , but maybe taking half a year more , no idea.

I am not waiting for the site back , becos nothing special for me , i just waitting for my money back ! i am so poor :-) ppl.

One more things, you will be get a new announcements, which besure will be contain apologize for the delay.

Comment

• Shamil.
        • Feb 2008
        • 4.2.X

The database error is quite normal in a way: The table 'session' is full
        Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
        VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
        vBulletin Hosting and Services
        Server / Website Consultation

Comment

• SamV
          Banned
          • Dec 2009

Originally posted by deuterium
          The database error is quite normal in a way: The table 'session' is full
          yes, normal in a way already aound half a month !

Comment

• Shamil.
            • Feb 2008
            • 4.2.X

Originally posted by SamV
            yes, normal in a way already aound half a month !
            oh - that's quite a long time for a simple issue :S

Comment

• Super Jinni
              • Feb 2008

Can't you just get support from this support like others who they use vB in other languages?
              We don't see this much complaint from vB-German, do we?
              Is that because your English is not good enough to help you to get support here? Or is it something else?
              What I'm saying is that there are a lot of people from around the world who use vB in many different languages and they all get support from here, the main official forum, so why it would be different with Chinese people? why they don't they just use this forum to get the support they need when (as far as I know) vb-China database imported into the vb.com.

For "regards" matter, I don't think vB staff really care about whether you give it to them or not (or even need it), it just shows that more and more Chinese people appear to be rude which gives other a bad idea about Chinese people attitude and manner. (Please don't get me wrong as I have been in China before and I know for sure that Chinese people are really nice and kind, and act in much better way than the OP does.)

Comment

• Ramsesx
                • Aug 2005
                • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Super Jinni
                We don't see this much complaint from vB-German, do we?
                Why should it, there is a german vbulletin support forum existing.
                I can understand the people complaining if IB can't install a chinese support forum within 3 month.

Comment

• Super Jinni
                  • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Ramsesx
                  Why should it, there is a german vbulletin support forum existing.
                  My bad, I was sure it has been closed as vb-china, it seems that I was wrong. ^^

Originally posted by Ramsesx
                  I can understand the people complaining if IB can't install a chinese support forum within 3 month.
                  Well, yes I agree. but my point is that they can still get support here though as vb-china database already moved to the official vb site. A lot of people who use other languages use this forum to get support.

and to be honest, I think it's better to have a forum like vb-china and vb-germany for all languages specially for those who don't understand English.

Comment

• Shamil.
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 4.2.X

My bad, I was sure it has been closed as vb-china, it seems that I was wrong. ^^

Well, yes I agree. but my point is that they can still get support here though as vb-china database already moved to the official vb site. A lot of people who use other languages use this forum to get support.

and to be honest, I think it's better to have a forum like vb-china and vb-germany for all languages specially for those who don't understand English.
                    It's quite worrying for the people who probably don't speak or understand English very well, which if probably not the majority, but still.

Comment

• incurable
                      • Dec 2005
                      • 3.0.10+

Yes. For sure we can get support here but we are looking for chinese plugins, vb4.0 in chinese. It's pointless to have a chinese support site if we can get everything here then. Why did I transfer one of my licenses to vb China then ? To get a vb in Chinese.

Comment

• Super Jinni
                        • Feb 2008

A vB in Chinese is not more than a new language file installed, is it?
                        Can't that be made as other languages? install your vb in English then then upload/import the new language (Chinese in this case) and it's done.
                        The same thing stands for plugins.
                        Or I'm missing something here?

Comment

• Ace
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 4.2.X

In theory, if everything that could be Phrased was Phrased, and nothing was hardcoded, but at the moment that isn't the case, so they would end up with a half-mix of both.
                          My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
                          vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

• aussiefooty
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 6.0.X

Guys it would be better to take this sort of thing off the boards and ask the mods via a support ticket.

Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
                            Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

• JamieinNH
                              • May 2004
                              • 3.8.x

Originally posted by schwab2clarkson
                              Guys it would be better to take this sort of thing off the boards and ask the mods via a support ticket.

http://forums.vbulletin-china.cn/
                              Do you realize you just told them that one of their options was to get support from the site that is down and is the reason this thread was started? I believe if he could get support at http://forum.vbulletin-china.cn/ then this thread wouldn't be here to begin with...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...