Compensate for the losses from VB China Team !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Super Jinni
    • Feb 2008

Aah, Sorry guys (All vB users) for my little slip.
    I do really apologize for any inconvenient.
    Another words for all Chinese people, sorry if any of my posts carries some misunderstanding as all my posts were just for one person in here which is the original poster of this thread. Never meant all Chinese people.

Comment

• SamV
      Banned
      • Dec 2009

hmm, still waitting. and i am out!

恩!继续等待!md,都装起b来了! 我还是编辑了一下子!
      Last edited by SamV; Sun 3 Jan '10, 8:54am.

Comment

• bigwater
        • Jan 2007

SamV, please post you replies in English, as that is the officially recognized language on this board. I understand your frustration with not getting support from vb china, but we cannot understand you, and frankly I'm not interested in surfing back to these pages to find posts in a language that I don't know or have no desire to learn. I think the official policy of this board is to post in English. If this is too hard for you, please stop posting.
        Anybody who says "it can't be done" will usually be interrupted by somebody who is already doing it.

Comment

• SamV
          Banned
          • Dec 2009

Thanks , i have edited all my post !

Comment

• bigwater
            • Jan 2007

Thank you SamV. Even if you can't get official support out of this site, the users here still care about your plight and will do what we can to offer advise.
            Anybody who says "it can't be done" will usually be interrupted by somebody who is already doing it.

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
              vBulletin Support
              • Aug 2002
              • 5.7.X

Another thread that has degenerated into personal abuse.

Staff have been working to get the Chinese forums back up and running and will update in the announcements forum when this has been done.

Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
              - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...