• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sebastiano Vassellatti
    Former vBulletin QA
    • Aug 2008
    • 5.5.x

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
    Pending Issues are marked as addressed. However some status flags do not mark an issue as addressed including the following:
    Working as Designed
    Not a bug
    Browser Quirk
    System Bug
    and Duplicate

Considering there are 1729 issues marked as Duplicates, you can see where this is going.
    I believe something has changed since this reply, as now searching for bugs with status: Unconfirmed, Awaiting Feedback, Maintenance (Bug Scrub), Confirmed (Bug Scrub), Confirmed, Cannot Reproduce and Flagged for Future returns exactly the number of open bugs.
    Originally posted by RS_Jelle
    But this really needs an announcement or so. We didn't know about this new working method, so most people won't petition their issues from pending to closed.
    I second this, this double-checking seems a really good method to me but if people are not aware of it you will lose the help they can give.

Comment

• RS_Jelle
      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Darkshenron
      I believe something has changed since this reply, as now searching for bugs with status: Unconfirmed, Awaiting Feedback, Maintenance (Bug Scrub), Confirmed (Bug Scrub), Confirmed, Cannot Reproduce and Flagged for Future returns exactly the number of open bugs.
      Where do you see a change?

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/project.php is still displaying "Bugs: 2,224 / 16,115"
      Minatica.be - Belgian/Dutch computer and technology site
      DownloadsII - Add a downloads database to your vB 4

Comment

• Sebastiano Vassellatti
        Former vBulletin QA
        • Aug 2008
        • 5.5.x

Originally posted by RS_Jelle
        Where do you see a change?
        I was referring to what Wayne stated. Actually bugs with the 5 statuses listed by Wayne are not counted towards the total number of active bugs. So, assuming Wayne was correct at the time of his reply, those five statuses have now been changed to mark issues as addressed. At this time, the (now) 2,221 open issues you can see are really open issues (also considering that some might be duplicates not yet set to thas status or old bugs that have been fixed with the latest versions but whose status was not updated).

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...