Staff colour

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• icarusforde
    replied
    Yeah but I reckon that you guys should be colour coded as well. I know you have got a title but a different colour would make it so much easier to tell you guys from the other members and the staff members on here. It just stops the confusion for new and members that don't know that it's actually you guys from vb.org
    Hot pink. Gotta go with the hot pink vb.org team color.

Leave a comment:

• aussiefooty
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne
    We have a vB.org Team title.
    Yeah but I reckon that you guys should be colour coded as well. I know you have got a title but a different colour would make it so much easier to tell you guys from the other members and the staff members on here. It just stops the confusion for new and members that don't know that it's actually you guys from vb.org

Leave a comment:

• the geek
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant
    47.3% of all statistics are made up on the spot...

ooo. Grats on the official avatar Trev

Leave a comment:

• the geek
    replied
    Originally posted by SNN
    You do realize probably over 75% of the internet is false information, correct?
    Should I smell the irony? You are telling me that 75% of information on the internet is false... via the internet! I don't know what to believe now!

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    47.3% of all statistics are made up on the spot...

Leave a comment:

• SNN
    replied
    Originally posted by the geek
    If a word is italic, you are supposed so say it with a crazy French accent. At least, thats what I read on the tinternet
    You do realize probably over 75% of the internet is false information, correct?

Leave a comment:

• the geek
    replied
    If a word is italic, you are supposed so say it with a crazy French accent. At least, thats what I read on the tinternet

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Originally posted by schwab2clarkson
    They should look at giving you guys who moderate over at vb.org a nice colour as well. Just so that people know that you guys are people from vb.org.
    We have a vB.org Team title.

Leave a comment:

• Anthony89
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul M
    Purple ?? Thats a very strange monitor you have if they used to look purple to you.
    They never looked purple to me either.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Probably a CSS definition overwriting the previous somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• aussiefooty
    replied
    Purple ?? Thats a very strange monitor you have if they used to look purple to you.
    Yep purple. It was a metalic purple. Looked ok but was hard on the eyes for this style.

They should look at giving you guys who moderate over at vb.org a nice colour as well. Just so that people know that you guys are people from vb.org.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    They looked purple to me too.

Leave a comment:

• Ryan Ashbrook
    replied
    Originally posted by Ak Worm
    this is italic lol

vBulletin developer colours changed...dark blue-ish
    ... pretty sure we all know what Italic is.

Leave a comment:

• ChopSuey
    replied
    this is italic lol

vBulletin developer colours changed...dark blue-ish

Leave a comment:

• Ryan Ashbrook
    replied
    They were purple for me as well...

And Bold / Italic is Administrator. No idea what just Italic is.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...