Staff colour

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SNN View Post
    You do realize probably over 75% of the internet is false information, correct?
    Should I smell the irony? You are telling me that 75% of information on the internet is false... via the internet! I don't know what to believe now!
    My Twitterings

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
      47.3% of all statistics are made up on the spot...

ooo. Grats on the official avatar Trev
      My Twitterings

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
        We have a vB.org Team title.
        Yeah but I reckon that you guys should be colour coded as well. I know you have got a title but a different colour would make it so much easier to tell you guys from the other members and the staff members on here. It just stops the confusion for new and members that don't know that it's actually you guys from vb.org
        Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
        Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

Yeah but I reckon that you guys should be colour coded as well. I know you have got a title but a different colour would make it so much easier to tell you guys from the other members and the staff members on here. It just stops the confusion for new and members that don't know that it's actually you guys from vb.org
          Hot pink. Gotta go with the hot pink vb.org team color.

Comment

It really doesn't matter that we are vb.org Staff over here though as we don't have any special 'powers'. In fact, it seems to confuse users already since I've been asked a few times to move threads and even been accused of closing a thread (neither of which I can do here). As for hot pink.... I don't think the guys on the vb.org Staff would go for that.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
            vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
            Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
            If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
              It really doesn't matter that we are vb.org Staff over here though as we don't have any special 'powers'. In fact, it seems to confuse users already since I've been asked a few times to move threads and even been accused of closing a thread (neither of which I can do here). As for hot pink.... I don't think the guys on the vb.org Staff would go for that.
              Maybe a teal green
              Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum

Comment

We updated the color to more closely match the vb4 style. As for the italics, that is reserved for users in the administrator group.
                Andrew Elkins
                Former vBulletin Developer

Please do not PM me for support, please use the support system.

#1 rule before doing anything to a live site, Backup, Test and Re-Test.

Comment

As for hot pink.... I don't think the guys on the vb.org Staff would go for that.
                  Pfftt, so what. :P Go the pink! (Call it salmon! :P)

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Elkins View Post
                    We updated the color to more closely match the vb4 style. As for the italics, that is reserved for users in the administrator group.
                    Then tell Mr. Sours, Huang, and Colin F to update their display group to reflect such
                    No...No...Meester vBulletin, he no work right.

Comment

Originally posted by schwab2clarkson View Post
                      Why? vBulletin.org staff are not official vBulletin.com staff or team members. They're just staff on the sister site. They're not even getting paid for their volunteer moderator position for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
                        Why? vBulletin.org staff are not official vBulletin.com staff or team members. They're just staff on the sister site. They're not even getting paid for their volunteer moderator position for example.
                        To stop the confusion. At the moment they are the same colour as you and I. People have to click on their name to find out if they are vb.org mod or not.
                        Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum

Comment

To stop the confusion. At the moment they are the same colour as you and I. People have to click on their name to find out if they are vb.org mod or not.
                          Or read the user title directly under their name that states they are part of the vb.org team.
                          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
                          vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
                          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                          I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

I like the avatars (not so much the drop shadow below them) and the darker link color.

Comment

But, why does it matter if some of us are vb.org Staff? I don't see that it matters enough to give us different color names here.
                              Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
                              Or read the user title directly under their name that states they are part of the vb.org team.
                              Yep. It is right there in every post if people need to know.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
                              vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
                              Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
                              If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X