When will vB use their own CMS for the their own site?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JamieinNH
    • May 2004
    • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Colin F
    That's not planned for the near future. Not because we're not proud of the CMS, but because the current site works fine as it is, and we have a real long to-do list already.
    Thanks for the reply Colin, but the reasoning that "the current side works fine as is" isn't a very good argument. Had this been a good response you wouldn't have changed the original page you had up, you know where the Member Log in worked and wasn't in two places?

Currently the member login is broken so the site doesn't work as it should. I also understand you guys are busy, but if your company wants to showcase their work, then this is the place to do it.

Just food for thought I suppose..

Comment

• Colin F
      • May 2004

I agree that the members login in two places isn't ideal. That is on the list of things to get done.

We will be making more use of the CMS for various things, including documentation and articles, which will also showcase it. While moving the entire site to the CMS would be ideal, this is not a priority at this time.
      Best Regards
      Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...