X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Removed-836727
    Banned by User Request
    • Apr 2006

Better Communication

You've wrote long time ago, that you want to improve the customer - "vbulletion solutions" communication.

Have you any plan about this?
    ATM i can't see/feel that it is better.

We all make suggestions in the suggestions forum, but we don't get any feedback.
    Should we post them into the project tools?

As said long time ago, on vbulletin-germany we use the project tools for suggestions.
    It works realy great. The members can vote if they want it/don't want it, but in the endeffect we don't know if the suggestions we made there, will ever reach the team here.
  • Jose Amaral Rego
    • Feb 2005
    • 1.1.x

You need to be the 'Fly on The Wall' to know what they discuss in those meetings.... I would assume they do look over these things and make note of it, as you do see the forum has been redone a bit already...

Comment

• Lynne
      Former vBulletin Support
      • Oct 2004

Have you read this recent sticky by Wayne? vBulletin Suggestions and their importance.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Removed-836727
        Banned by User Request
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Lynne
        Have you read this recent sticky by Wayne? vBulletin Suggestions and their importance.
        thx, haven't seen this

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...