X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • interfx
    • Dec 2001
    • 4.2.X

VB4 Forums here on VB.com

As you get ready for the release of VB4 GOLD, please consider your forum structure here on VB.com. Today you have a VB Suggestions folder under vBulletin Sales, VB Beta under vBulletin4, a seperate forum for Blogs, a seperate forum for Styles (which are quite different than the style questions for <VB4 series) If you follow this naming practive, you will also be addding a forum section for CMS product...

Not sure what your plans are, but please consider adding more structure, so the forums wil not overran by questions that are not related... (Which makes it much harder to understand where to find the real answer). Please consider moving all VB4 stuff in one section, so it is easier to use your site. Also a series of VB4 Quick Tips would be very helpful for the many questions people will have... perhaps a good use of the new artcles system?
  • Trevor Hannant
    vBulletin Support
    • Aug 2002
    • 5.7.X

The structure of the forums on here are under review and will be amended after Gold release.

Thank you for your suggestions
    Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
    - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• interfx
      • Dec 2001
      • 4.2.X

Thanks Trevor for the fast feedback. Glad this is on the list, thanks for being open minded.

Comment

• TheSonic
        • Sep 2002

The vb4-forums only viewable if i am logged in.

As we are on gold now, i think guests and unlicensed useres should also able to see them - like 3.8/3.7 ?

Just to let you know
        Greets,
        TheSonic

Comment

• ChopSuey
          • Apr 2009

I was thinking that too!! Before i logged in..... -_-;;;

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...