Guys of Steve Machol delete my post ! Try to protection the cheating things!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SamV
    Banned
    • Dec 2009

Guys of Steve Machol delete my post ! Try to protection the cheating things!

I think many ppl already read the post of http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1860292

Which regarding vb china without any notice closing the support area for customer , (now we can not getting any support from vb team any more).

Now one guy named of Steve Machol delete my post ! Try to protection the cheating things!

ok , Deleted my post nothing important. Becos you are the MOD of the forum , you have the right doing everything as you wanted.

My question are

• why did you unrespected customer feedback info ?
    • why did you afraid customer complaint about the vb ?
    • If without support , who will be compensate for the losses?

Don't forget even you delete the post one more time , All of the vb china customer can make 1x100 times post in forum or somewhere on internet at same time.

No regards !
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

And this thread will just get closed or deleted also. I believe he told you to put in a Support Ticket to discuss this - [email protected]

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Ace
      • Apr 2004
      • 4.2.X

Threatening to flood a forum is not a very nice way to go about getting what you want.

This is the information they have provided on vBulletin-China: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...Bulletin-China
      My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
      vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

• SamV
        Banned
        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Lynne
        And this thread will just get closed or deleted also. I believe he told you to put in a Support Ticket to discuss this - [email protected]
        No yet, i did not get any information via Support Ticket for discuss the issue. and i think which is pulic problem , no need via Support Ticket or PM something else to hide that. i complaint here just wanna all vb china customer to know what is the truth. and when we can get support.

Originally posted by Ace
        Threatening to flood a forum is not a very nice way to go about getting what you want.

This is the information they have provided on vBulletin-China: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...Bulletin-China
        So what , we already read the post from Thu 8th Oct '09 3:54pm , and what happened for ? and what the date now ?

Comment

• Ace
          • Apr 2004
          • 4.2.X

Business Decision != Public Problem.

The date now - 5 December 2009 (NZDST).

Given that there were no subsequent announcements, it's fair to assume that the facts in that thread I linked still hold true.
          My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
          vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

• SamV
            Banned
            • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Ace
            Business Decision != Public Problem.

The date now - 5 December 2009 (NZDST).

Given that there were no subsequent announcements, it's fair to assume that the facts in that thread I linked still hold true.
            Customer just think about how and when can get support , Business Decision problem which between VB agency / vBulletin team , but not with customer. am i right?

Comment

• Super Jinni
              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by SamV
              I think many ppl already read the post of http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1860292

Which regarding vb china without any notice closing the support area for customer , (now we can not getting any support from vb team any more).

Now one guy named of Steve Machol delete my post ! Try to protection the cheating things!

ok , Deleted my post nothing important. Becos you are the MOD of the forum , you have the right doing everything as you wanted.

My question are

• why did you unrespected customer feedback info ?
              • why did you afraid customer complaint about the vb ?
              • If without support , who will be compensate for the losses?

Don't forget even you delete the post one more time , All of the vb china customer can make 1x100 times post in forum or somewhere on internet at same time.

No regards !
              What a rude way in talking with others.

I don't see posting this way will make any difference and give any good.
              You have the right to get support but you have to do that the right way.
              Threatening here is not a nice way to talk about your problem, and as I know there are a lot of bothered Chinese people, but I don't think they will follow your way as I know a lot of Chinese people are open-minded and civilized.

It's just funny when you think posing this way will get you the solution for your problem.

Comment

• Trevor Hannant
                vBulletin Support
                • Aug 2002
                • 5.7.X

Vote for:

- Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe (vB6)
                - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s) (vB6)

Comment

• Wayne Luke
                  vBulletin Technical Support Lead
                  • Aug 2000

We've investigated this further and have more news for you.

Currently the vBulletin-China forums are being migrated to our data center. We are working to get them back online and open as soon as possible. Unfortunately, I don't have a specific time frame for opening them up again. It will be as soon as we can do it though. Until then, we are sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

If you have further issues, then you need to open a support ticket.
                  Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                  The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                  vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...