Organize picture attachments so they show up neatly?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt C
    • Jul 2003
    • 3.6.x

Organize picture attachments so they show up neatly?

I got a notification that I could not post this in the "vBulletin 3.8 Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting" due to insufficient privileges for some reason.

Notice the sloppy manner in which attached pictures show up off the page on the following thread?

Is there any way that I can change that?
    www.bodybuildingpro.com
  • Colin F
    • May 2004

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You will also have to select the specific forums that you wish to have access at. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page. Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.

If you are having an issue on a particular site powered by vBulletin, contact the administrator of that site for support.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

• Matt C
      • Jul 2003
      • 3.6.x

I have followed the required instructions and requested an e-mail to activate everything [although I see no reason why it is not already] yet I get this response:

Matt C, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
      2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
      www.bodybuildingpro.com

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

You are showing up as licensed now.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Matt C
          • Jul 2003
          • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          You are showing up as licensed now.
          Fantastic! I have some very simple questions which I will post in the appropriate forums. VB is easy to use but after going a couple of years without using it regularly I have some relearning to do. Thanks Steve, you have always been very helpful on here.
          www.bodybuildingpro.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...