Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bellaa
    • Jul 2009

4 When Download

I have 4 Suite License Purchase , When Download?
  • bithaze
    • May 2005
    • 3.6.x

The vBulletin 4.0 Beta products should be available within two weeks in the Members Area. There isn't yet a release date for the final version.

Comment

• JVCode
      • Oct 2006
      • 3.8.x

Public beta Should be before 15 of November. I'm wondering if you'll be able to start working with the beta behind the scenes on our own sites up until the gold release. Or will each level of the beta up until the gold product need us to reinstall each instance of the product, or will we use an update script.

I'd like to start working with v4 before the gold release, and have it content rich and ready to launch for when vb4.0 goes gold.
      Xbox Fan-site: www.XboxCommunity.net

Xbox 360 Achievements: www.x360achievements.com

Comment

• steven s
        • Jul 2004
        • 3.8.x

Originally posted by JVCode
        Public beta Should be before 15 of November. I'm wondering if you'll be able to start working with the beta behind the scenes on our own sites up until the gold release. Or will each level of the beta up until the gold product need us to reinstall each instance of the product, or will we use an update script.

I'd like to start working with v4 before the gold release, and have it content rich and ready to launch for when vb4.0 goes gold.
        Did you ask the same question elsewhere?

Upgrades will be just like the past. upgrade to beta1 --> upgrade to beta2 --> (my speculation RC x) --> Gold 4.0 --> 4.1
        ...steven
        www.318ti.org (vB3.8) | www.nccbmwcca.org (vB4.2)
        bmwcca.org/forum | m135i.net
        "I tried to clean this up but this thread is beyond redemption." - Steve Machol

Comment

• JVCode
          • Oct 2006
          • 3.8.x

Originally posted by 1996 328ti
          Did you ask the same question elsewhere?

Upgrades will be just like the past. upgrade to beta1 --> upgrade to beta2 --> (my speculation RC x) --> Gold 4.0 --> 4.1
          Yeah I did, thought I'd getting a better response if I created a new thread on the subject.
          Xbox Fan-site: www.XboxCommunity.net

Xbox 360 Achievements: www.x360achievements.com

Comment

• Shamil.
            • Feb 2008
            • 4.2.X

Cool Story Bro!

Can't delete post!
            Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
            VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
            vBulletin Hosting and Services
            Server / Website Consultation

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...