• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dutchbb
    • Nov 2003
    • 3.8.x

About the Safari Customer Login problem

Safari Warning
    Safari has a known issue with browser authentication. Please check "remember password" to work around this problem. If you have already tried to log in, you will have to close your browser and reload it.
    The problem is: in mac I get a login without "remember password" option. Will this problem ever get fixed by vbulletin or is it entirely up to Apple to fix the Safari bug?

(Wasn't sure where to post this, excuse me if this is the wrong place).
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

No, this is not a Safari bug.

Comment

• Zachery
      Former vBulletin Support
      • Jul 2002

I believe it is floris, we send that it was a bad login, but it does not re-ask for login information again.

Comment

• Vital Signs
        • Mar 2009
        • 3.8.x

Yeah, I recently had a change in my Customer Number and Password, however, it keeps remembering my old CN and Pass.

Comment

• Zachery
          Former vBulletin Support
          • Jul 2002

Deleting it from your keychain should fix it.

Comment

• pbreit
            • Oct 2009
            • 3.8.x

I can't log in to http://forums.eventbrite.com using Mac Safari. It looks like it is going to work but then redirects back to the home page without being logged in. I've tried checking the Remember Me box and leaving it unchecked. I can log in no problem on Firefox and Chrome.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
              vBulletin Technical Support Lead
              • Aug 2000

Originally posted by pbreit
              I can't log in to http://forums.eventbrite.com using Mac Safari. It looks like it is going to work but then redirects back to the home page without being logged in. I've tried checking the Remember Me box and leaving it unchecked. I can log in no problem on Firefox and Chrome.
              Please post in the appropriate support forum. This thread is about the .htaccess login processes for vBulletin.com and unrelated to the forum software.
              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...