X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kjetterman
    • Apr 2009
    • 3.8.x

Link to customer profile/download center

Just a suggestion on the site. I think it would be great to have a link from the navigation bar to my customer area. I like the fact that you can log in on the home page and get to where you need to be, but I haven't found that you can fully do that on the forum yet. Just a suggestion. Carry on.

(If there is a way to do this already, can you kindly point me in that direction?)
  • Makc666
    • Jan 2005
    • 3.8.x

Originally posted by kjetterman
    (If there is a way to do this already, can you kindly point me in that direction?)
    If I am not mistaken in old vBulletin v3 forum (skin) there was a link to member's area in the lower navbar.
    ...... sigpic ...... "А стукачков мы не любим!"

My Modification: Quote Post in PM - passes to new personal message (PM) post's text, username, etc.

Comment

• Floris
      • Dec 2001

Originally posted by Makc666
      If I am not mistaken in old vBulletin v3 forum (skin) there was a link to member's area in the lower navbar.
      Correct, they removed it from the footer template. But the link is http://members.vbulletin.com/

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

I have entered a 'bug' report on this but real vB4 Beta bugs have higher priority right now.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment