X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bithaze
    • May 2005
    • 3.6.x

vBulletin Announcements RSS feed auto-renewing

I subscribe to the RSS feed for the vBulletin Announcements forum with Google Reader. For the past day or two though (since the upgrade maybe?), the ~24 newest threads from that forum have been showing up on most hours as new items in Reader. Yesterday about 180 new items were posted, and so far today about 275. It also happens on rare occasion with other feeds so generally I ignore it, but I wanted to mention this one since it only happens recently and fairly consistently.
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

I've removed my subscriptions because I was getting flooded. I also had to remove 150 threads from vbfans.com, Lizard King also posted vbseo.com removed it. I think I read about 50+ threads on vBulletin.org. And I had to suspend auto news posting on IRC. It's confirmed from multiple sources then that the new version is not behaving as expected/desired.
    I hope it's fixed soon too

Comment

• King Kovifor
      • Nov 2004
      • 3.7.x

I removed about 750 threads yesterday because of this. Marco removed more.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...