X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Homeworld'sa
    • Sep 2009
    • 3.8.x

The upgrade

When I go to the upgrade page for the Forums only option, I scroll down. I noticed that it is free to upgrade. So what does No Upgrade mean?

This slightly confuses me. The upgrade part of the pay screen isn't really new-vB user friendly
    That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.
  • Vital Signs
    • Mar 2009
    • 3.8.x

You have to be logged in as a customer using the option at the top of the homepage, in order to see that option.

Comment

• inbeforethelock
      • Apr 2009
      • 3.8.x

Its free for customers with an active license to upgrade, but they will only receive updates untill their license expires, and if they want the extra features after that they will have to pay the upgrade fee.

Comment

• ra87
        • Oct 2009

It's Not free in the way you think. If you want updates after your license expires, you will have to upgrade for $175, or buy the suite in the next few days for $130

Comment

• Homeworld'sa
          • Sep 2009
          • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Vital Signs
          You have to be logged in as a customer using the option at the top of the homepage, in order to see that option.
          I am.

Originally posted by inbeforethelock
          Its free for customers with an active license to upgrade, but they will only receive updates untill their license expires, and if they want the extra features after that they will have to pay the upgrade fee.
          Wat do u mean?
          I'm logged in, scrolled down to the bottom and seen Upgrade to Publishing Suite and No Upgrade options.

Originally posted by ra87
          It's Not free in the way you think. If you want updates after your license expires, you will have to upgrade for $175, or buy the suite in the next few days for $130
          I'm confused.
          That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

• King Kovifor
            • Nov 2004
            • 3.7.x

The basics:

- vBulletin 4 is not released. As a customer, you will only see up to vB 3.8.4 PL1 as long as you have a current license.
            - Once vBulletin 4 is released, you can upgrade to the forum under the current terms of your license until it expires.
            - Once the license expires, to be able to gain more updates, you will have to purchase the upgrade license for $175.
            -- If you would like to upgrade to the suite right away, for the next few days (till October 30th) you will be able to purchase the upgrade for $130.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...