X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eJM
    • Sep 2004
    • 3.8.x

FORUMHOME doesn't remember collapse state

There are a number of categories I am not interested in, so I collapse those I don't want to see a list of forums in. I wasn't surprised the new software didn't know my previous setting, but I am disturbed it doesn't remember it after I set it, close the tab and then return to the forum. All categories are expanded, regardless of what I set them previously.

Thanks,

Jim
    If my post was helpful to you, please take the time to register at my forum and ask a question you've always wanted to know about floors.
    www.TheFloorPro.com
  • Adom7
    • May 2007
    • 4.2.X

collapsing categories useless anymore?

Collapsable forums cookie no longer works

Collapsed catagory doesn't effected

I guess, they will fix it soon
    Need more help!

The City of Antalya / Turkiye

Comment

• eJM
      • Sep 2004
      • 3.8.x

Yeah, I guess this topic will be closed too. I don't understand why they ask for feedback here and expect you to post vB 4.0 feedback in the sales forum - a forum I have no interest in since I already own the forum software. And why can't a bug post misplaced in a forum be moved to the project tools - another forum/section I have no interest in? I just wanted to help in reporting a problem.

Jim
      If my post was helpful to you, please take the time to register at my forum and ask a question you've always wanted to know about floors.
      www.TheFloorPro.com

Comment

• Wayne Luke
        vBulletin Technical Support Lead
        • Aug 2000

We actually ask that you post bugs like this in Project Tools so they can be fixed by the developers. Please post it in the vBulletin project and set the affected version to vBulletin 4.0.0 Beta 1.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• eJM
          • Sep 2004
          • 3.8.x

As I mentioned before:
          Originally posted by eJM
          ... And why can't a bug post misplaced in a forum be moved to the project tools - another forum/section I have no interest in? I just wanted to help in reporting a problem.
          www.TheFloorPro.com

Comment

• tsak76
            • May 2005
            • 3.6.x

Comment

• Paul M
              Former Lead Developer
              vB.Com & vB.Org
              • Sep 2004

Its an already known about bug, none of the collapsing is remembered atm as I recall.
              Baby, I was born this way

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...