X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Carnage-
    • Jan 2005
    • 3.8.x

Sticky frequently asked questions.

A lot of people are asking the same questions over and over again; they are not answered in the current FAQ, to get the answers requires reading through 10's of pages of nonsense to get to an official answer.

I suggest that when an official answer to something is posted, you also add it to the FAQ and to a sticky'd thread in the pre sales forum and liscensed members feedback forums.
    Some of my Mods:
    Advanced IP Ban Manager (vb3.6+ version) - Fine grained control over blocking trouble makers.
    Advanced IP Ban Manager (vb4 version) - Fine grained control over blocking trouble makers.
    Use Original thread for Comments - Uses the original thread for comments for any forum threads promoted to CMS articles.
    Custom Friendly Urls - Allows customisation of forum urls from the admin CP.
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

We are working on expanding the FAQ both on the main site and additional questions here in the forums. We will get them online as soon as possible.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• TheLastSuperman
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
      We are working on expanding the FAQ both on the main site and additional questions here in the forums. We will get them online as soon as possible.
      Thank you, to all of you for trying to get everyone updated on info, the past few days on here have been a mess glad to finally see some responses!

Mike

Former vBulletin Support Staff
      Hacked recently? See my blog post "Recovering a Hacked vBulletin Site".
      Thinking outside the box? Need modification support? Visit www.vBulletin.org and have at it!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...