Screenshots Page - Clean and Updated *forumdisplay*?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ace
    • Apr 2004
    • 4.2.X

Screenshots Page - Clean and Updated *forumdisplay*?

Dang. Things sure are a-changin.. in my day, this was called Showthread.

My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
    vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

xocide you are ranting in EVERY post you're making - I understand you're frustrated, but at least be realistic. If the upgrade was free, would you have beeen oomg new style yay? .. I almost think so.

You've deserved "ignore of the week".

Comment

• Ace
      • Apr 2004
      • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Floris
      xocide you are ranting in EVERY post you're making - I understand you're frustrated, but at least be realistic. If the upgrade was free, would you have beeen oomg new style yay? .. I almost think so.

Let alone the fact that he missed the point of my post entirely.
      vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

• Davidhin
        • Oct 2007
        • 3.8.x

Put aside the pricing issue and asking for money now without a working demo or date of release, I actually kind of like it. Yeah it needs a few tweaks such as removing that drop shaddow although for a default theme to work from its a decent theme. Shame I won't be staying with vBulletin.

Comment

• VonDoom
          • Dec 2008
          • 3.8.x

i just want to push some of those buttons. They can call it whatever they want. I just want to click on the new stuff.

Comment

• dutchbb
            • Nov 2003
            • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Xocide
            How can they call it "clean" ? that looks like a mess, and the colours are just way to out of whack.

Oh and the shadows make it look like someone had a fun time noobing around with the Drop Shadow effect in Photoshop.
            I'm surprised that you are still allowed to post here like that. Everything you post is just hate talk and vb bashing. Are you send from IPB?

Comment

• Ace
              • Apr 2004
              • 4.2.X

Originally posted by VonDoom
              i just want to push some of those buttons. They can call it whatever they want. I just want to click on the new stuff.
              Agreed.

I personally like it. I'll be changing it to match my existing styles, but am definitely looking forawrd to it.

Comment

• nexialys
                • May 2004
                • 1.1.x

Originally posted by Floris
                NO WAY... you gave that title to me 2 days ago...

Originally posted by dutchbb
                I'm surprised that you are still allowed to post here like that. Everything you post is just hate talk and vb bashing. Are you send from IPB?
                surely no, i would know about it... rofl... and btw, he does not talk like a IPB evolutive guy, but more like a phpBB guy...

on-topic, the icons seems to come from http://pinvoke.com instead of the old fam-fam-fam collection... which is a good choice if it is... larger collection and up to date
                oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

• Mark.B
                  vBulletin Support
                  • Feb 2004
                  • 6.0.X

I quite like the look of it, except the quotes, which remind me of the old vB2 days of two <hr> tags! Except now the line is vertical.
                  MARK.B
                  vBulletin Support
                  ------------
                  My Unofficial vBulletin 6.0.0 Demo: https://www.talknewsuk.com
                  My Unofficial vBulletin Cloud Demo: https://www.adminammo.com

Comment

• GiveMeABreak
                    • Aug 2009

Put please screenshots FORUMDISPLAY, full FORUMHOME

Comment