X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • r3alhaxx0r
    • Apr 2007

Delete Account

Hi,

could one the admins please delete my account, because I don't need it any more.

Thanks
  • Homeworld'sa
    • Sep 2009
    • 3.8.x

Erm, you just posted. Why did you even sign up in the first place?
    Just log out and don't come back, it's unlikely an administrator will delete an account here.
    That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

• nexialys
      • May 2004
      • 1.1.x

H I L A R I O U S

sorry but you never used this account in 2 years and you come back after just to say you don't need it?... we knew it, no need to announce it... come on...

today is a great day for pointless threads on vb.com
      oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

• Homeworld'sa
        • Sep 2009
        • 3.8.x

Originally posted by nexialys

H I L A R I O U S

sorry but you never used this account in 2 years and you come back after just to say you don't need it?... we knew it, no need to announce it... come on...

today is a great day for pointless threads on vb.com
        That's what I call a "laughing stock!"
        That's it. If you REALLY can't say ANYTHING nice to me at all on this forum, then I am going to go insanely mad at you. I've had enough of the UNTOLD ABUSE you are all giving me and you should really be CONSIDERATE of other people.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
          vBulletin Technical Support Lead
          • Aug 2000

I am sorry we do not delete accounts at this site. Since you have not posted any personal information, there is no need for further action.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...