Is vBulletin 3.8.5 going to be released this month?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fusion
    replied
    Originally posted by Ak Worm
    3.8.4 PL2!!!!

Should have been as the PL1 patch. but you have to run upgrade script & what not -_-; bummer with a cheap internet connection.
    Sorry? If you are already at 3.8.4 PL1 installing the patch release is as simple as extracting the archive, No need to run an upgrade.

Leave a comment:

• ChopSuey
    replied
    3.8.4 PL2!!!!

Should have been as the PL1 patch. but you have to run upgrade script & what not -_-; bummer with a cheap internet connection.

Leave a comment:

• smiggy
    replied
    With 4.0 GOLD out releases to the world now. I hope we can read an announcement what's going to become of the 3.x series.

Leave a comment:

• smiggy
    replied
    Not bothered when they start to continue. I'm just relieved it has been confirmed they still plan on supporting the 3.x branch for a while yet.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Originally posted by smiggy
    I got a PM from Ray in replying saying 3.x maintenance releases should be continuing after vB 4.0 GOLD is out!
    Right. Until they decide "focus currently is on bug fixing 4.00 to 4.01" and suddenly it's February.

Leave a comment:

• smiggy
    replied
    I got a PM from Ray in replying saying 3.x maintenance releases should be continuing after vB 4.0 GOLD is out!

Leave a comment:

• smiggy
    replied
    Originally posted by Floris
    Don't expect 3.8.5 until version 4 has gone gold and they find the free time. That's the impression I get from the tweets

http://twitter.com/AndyHuang/status/6016441031
    That's all well and good but I think what people are looking for is an official announcement.

I mean I don't think that's going to take too much of their time and it is unfair that they're keeping all the 3.x fans in the wilderness about all this.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Don't expect 3.8.5 until version 4 has gone gold and they find the free time. That's the impression I get from the tweets

Leave a comment:

• smiggy
    replied
    Originally posted by MRGTB
    Sales
    Exactly!

Leave a comment:

• MRGTB
    replied
    Originally posted by Ryan Ashbrook
    Let go of the Conspiracy Theories for once and start thinking logically, why would they just stop maintaining the current branch for something that doesn't even exist as a usable product?
    Sales

Leave a comment:

• ChopSuey
    replied
    There should be a 3.8.5 update. would be great.

Leave a comment:

• cellarius
    replied
    Originally posted by smiggy
    I think you guys should keep the 3.x customers in the loop to what's going on.
    You really think that? They might just listen to you then

Leave a comment:

• smiggy
    replied
    Any official announcement yet to when or if 3.8.5 is going to be released?

I think you guys should keep the 3.x customers in the loop to what's going on. We're nearing the end of November now.

Leave a comment:

• lim (x³-7x²) = ∞
    replied
    I have related thread in pre-sale forum, where other user suggested that it will be not released, but official answer was not given

https://forum.vbulletin.com/node/328859

Leave a comment:

• ChopSuey
    replied
    Im curious too!

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...