Is vBulletin 3.8.5 going to be released this month?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smiggy
    • Jul 2007
    • 3.8.x

I got a PM from Ray in replying saying 3.x maintenance releases should be continuing after vB 4.0 GOLD is out!

Comment

• Floris
      • Dec 2001

Originally posted by smiggy
      I got a PM from Ray in replying saying 3.x maintenance releases should be continuing after vB 4.0 GOLD is out!
      Right. Until they decide "focus currently is on bug fixing 4.00 to 4.01" and suddenly it's February.

Comment

• smiggy
        • Jul 2007
        • 3.8.x

Not bothered when they start to continue. I'm just relieved it has been confirmed they still plan on supporting the 3.x branch for a while yet.

Comment

• smiggy
          • Jul 2007
          • 3.8.x

With 4.0 GOLD out releases to the world now. I hope we can read an announcement what's going to become of the 3.x series.

Comment

• ChopSuey
            • Apr 2009

3.8.4 PL2!!!!

Should have been as the PL1 patch. but you have to run upgrade script & what not -_-; bummer with a cheap internet connection.

Comment

• Fusion
              • Aug 2001
              • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Ak Worm
              3.8.4 PL2!!!!

Should have been as the PL1 patch. but you have to run upgrade script & what not -_-; bummer with a cheap internet connection.
              Sorry? If you are already at 3.8.4 PL1 installing the patch release is as simple as extracting the archive, No need to run an upgrade.
              Toddler from Hell

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...