I am a new customer and already hating the kind of moderating here..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 1time
    • Aug 2009
    • 3.8.x

I am a new customer and already hating the kind of moderating here..

I just opened a topic with the question if I can use my forum now because I bought a license today. I waited untill I had the license wich is now, before I would promote the site. I asked friendly if im ready to go now, its running on 3.8.3. A mod comes and starts talking about different stuff except answering my question. I ask in another topic and the mod comes and closes the forum.

I really am offended by this act and dont know where the customer service is to be found... at least so far.. hoping on some mods wich know how to treat a customer.

I hope to hear from someone with an answer on my question.

Regards,

Izjen
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

We answered your questions in one thread:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=316345

Then you started a another thread with the same questions:

There is no need to start a second thread when you already had one going for the same issue. If there was a problme with your license then we would have told you so in the first thread. We told you exactly what you needed to do. Sorry that you feel this is bad moderation, but there is nothing wrong with asking you to stick with one thread, especially when you question was already answered.

I hope that is clear now.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• 1time
      • Aug 2009
      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      We answered your questions in one thread:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=316345

Then you started a another thread with the same questions:

There is no need to start a second thread when you already had one going for the same issue. Sorry that you feel this is bad moderation, but there is nothing wrong with asking you to stick with one thread, especially when you question was already answered.

I hope that is clear now.
      You didnt answer my question, I asked if my forum is legal now. I waited on buying the license, now I have buyed it and want to know if I can use my forum as the way it is, because I have a license?? If you could answer that, ill be more then happy. Sorry about the titel, but I wasnt feeling good about it because I didnt get an answer as I was looking for... maybe a misunderstanding in the question to you? Anyway, hoping on an answer...

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

Yes, it is legal now. As I said if it weren't legal I would not have told you to download a new zip file. I hope that is clear.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• 1time
          • Aug 2009
          • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          Yes, it is legal now. As I said if it weren't legal I would not have told you to download a new zip file. I hope that is clear.
          Thank you very much for your answer. Ill start promoting my website from now on then!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...