Resorting to Jelsoft Enterprises, the establishment of a Russian Sales and Support.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Doc24
    • Oct 2008

Resorting to Jelsoft Enterprises, the establishment of a Russian Sales and Support.

Good day
    I'm from Russia
    I just forgive me for my english
    I avail myself of the translator

Many Russian users use your product
    Many difficult but formally acquired, but many use stolen (pirated)

I know that you borites with no legitimate use of your product
    But because Russia is not your representative, and it is very difficult to buy a product, our citizens and will use your product not lawfully

Therefore, I would like to invite you to cooperate and be your representative in Russia
    Business Plan I do not have, because he did not know how this can be implemented that would be beneficial to you and us
    Ready to consider your suggestions and work on your terms
    I hope that our cooperation will bring you more benefit to the development and distribution of your product

Just hope for your understanding and willingness to work with Russia
    In so doing, combat is not a legitimate use of your product in Russia
    Regards and best wishes, Victor
  • cellarius
    • Aug 2005
    • 3.8.x

You really think that the open site feedback forum is the right place to approach a firm with a business proposal (and one translated with google translator at that!), if you want to be taken serious?

Comment

• nexialys
      • May 2004
      • 1.1.x

your best place to post your request is that page: http://www.vbulletin.com/contact.php
      oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

• Doc24
        • Oct 2008

I apologize, but found this topic and decided to just write it, but the issue is closed and wrote in the same forum

nexialys,Thanks, did not comply so write

Comment

• moscow1062
          • Apr 2009

Вашу просьбу нельзя принять во внимание.
          Представительств Jelsoft в России нет, к сожалению, вы не являетесь доверенным лицом для презентации Jelsoft продукции в России.

Использование нелецензионных копий запрещено законодательством и является правонарушением.

Спасибо.

Comment

• Zachery
            Former vBulletin Support
            • Jul 2002

We have no official Russian distributor. We are not looking to expand at the moment.
            If you wish to become a distributor please provide your business plan in detail via a support ticket.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...