X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rellie
    • Mar 2009

RSS Feed Error

I'm trying to set up a RSS Feed for my forums, but I'm having trouble doing it. I continue to get the same error message which is "XML Error: syntax error at Line 1". Don't know what else I can do from here, so if someone can help me or tell me what is Line 1, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.
  • Coreye
    • Jul 2007
    • 3.6.x

Originally posted by Rellie
    I'm trying to set up a RSS Feed for my forums, but I'm having trouble doing it. I continue to get the same error message which is "XML Error: syntax error at Line 1". Don't know what else I can do from here, so if someone can help me or tell me what is Line 1, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.
    Hi,

Did you read Steve's post to another post you made?

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...24&postcount=2.
    Twitter | Face Book

OSChat.net - Open Source Chat Software.
    osTicket.com - Open Source Support Ticket Software.

Comment

• Rellie
      • Mar 2009

It isn't my forum, it's a friend's forum. I'm a admin there and I'm trying to figure out a way to add the RSS Feeds to the forums so that the news from the main site can be posted on the forums as well.

Comment

• poolking
        • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Rellie
        It isn't my forum, it's a friend's forum. I'm a admin there and I'm trying to figure out a way to add the RSS Feeds to the forums so that the news from the main site can be posted on the forums as well.
        You could ask your friend to add your email address to the licence to receive support, without that, you're going to have to ask your friend to post here.

Comment

• Steve Machol
          Former Customer Support Manager
          • Jul 2000

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please have the license owner go here:

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes.

Once he has done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment