X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shamil.
    • Feb 2008
    • 4.2.X

Originally posted by Floris
    <div class="sarcasm" id="42"><em>Obviously!</em> Because your current forum still completely stop to function and no longer do and give you what you wanted out of it, from when you paid for that version. In 28 days. </div>
    HTML fail... maybe in HTML 7?

The devs should take as long as they need to perfect a reasonable version. Time limits are nice for us, but not for devs. E.g I have 1hr 30 mins today to write a story and an essay, the result of which? I think think a pretty bad essay and/or story.
    Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
    VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
    vBulletin Hosting and Services
    Server / Website Consultation

Comment

• ---MAD---
      • Jun 2005
      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by cedivad
      Thinking that if a wonderfull beta will not relased in the next 27 days i will say goodbye to vbulletin make my thinking happy
      May I ask what it is you want from vB 4.0 that you want so badly that you will give up vB if you don't get it in less than a month?

Originally posted by ct2k7
      The devs should take as long as they need to perfect a reasonable version. Time limits are nice for us, but not for devs. E.g I have 1hr 30 mins today to write a story and an essay, the result of which? I think think a pretty bad essay and/or story.
      To an extent, yes. What if you had 1 year to write your essay? End result? An essay done rushed in the last few days .

Comment

• Sarthek
        • May 2006

Originally posted by schwab2clarkson
        Sarthek, we all have to wait for these guys to put up more info.
        So should you.
        Lol, Floris said evrythng
        Originally posted by Steve Machol
        Tnx

Sometimes (almost always in fact) it seems to me, that ppl who are pushed in public to answer our most trolling questions are the ones who are the less responsible for it. Sry. They need to answer polite, atlhough they don't have clear answer.

Thumbs up for u guys, it s just a job

Comment

• cedivad
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by ---MAD---
          May I ask what it is you want from vB 4.0 that you want so badly that you will give up vB if you don't get it in less than a month?
          Easy: i want to see what the devs did in these MONTHS. Then i will decide if wait to a reasonably stable relase of this board or convert my forum. I think i have waited enought. We have all waited enought.
          Ehm.. edit: the answer is that the board looks ugly to the most side of my user, and there is a good alternative out of there. I will simple stop losing time waiting for this vbulletin relase if they will delay it another time. I personally know this system very well, this is what stopped me from converting first.
          Last edited by cedivad; Thu 4 Jun '09, 12:24pm.
          i hope you have understood what i wrote above with my bad english!

Comment

• Shamil.
            • Feb 2008
            • 4.2.X

Originally posted by ---MAD---

To an extent, yes. What if you had 1 year to write your essay? End result? An essay done rushed in the last few days .
            Nope, I would logically plan it out to give myself a few weeks before deadline.
            Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
            VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
            vBulletin Hosting and Services
            Server / Website Consultation

Comment

• cheat-master30
              • Jun 2008
              • 3.8.x

Thinking that if a wonderfull beta will not relased in the next 27 days i will say goodbye to vbulletin make my thinking happy
              This has got to be the most impatient thing ever. You want, a brand new version of the software, with hundreds of changes, a new style and lots of new major features in 27 days? That's just insane.
              DS Ultimate- A Nintendo DS Forum

My Blog (Nintendo, vBulletin and other articles)

My Profile and Modifications at vBulletin.org

Comment

• cedivad
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by cheat-master30
                This has got to be the most impatient thing ever. You want, a brand new version of the software, with hundreds of changes, a new style and lots of new major features in 27 days? That's just insane.
                I repeat, we have been waiting for this for a very very long time. I just want the beta of this.
                The 27days are relative to the term that the staff comuniced to us time ago. I just want what have been promised to be respected.

Comment

• Biker
                  • Oct 2003

I repeat, we have been waiting for this for a very very long time. I just want the beta of this.
                  The 27days are relative to the term that the staff comuniced to us time ago. I just want what have been promised to be respected.
                  Dream on buckwheat. A beta was never promised to the users.
                  I drank WHAT?! - Socrates

Comment

• cedivad
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Biker
                    Dream on buckwheat. A beta was never promised to the users.
                    Dear..

And than delayed in the discussion thread.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
                      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
                      • Aug 2000

It says :
                      We are working hard and plan to have vBulletin 4.0 released in beta form in early Q2 of 2009.
                      There is no promise or guarantee there.
                      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Floris
                        • Dec 2001

What is says specifically is:

PLAN, meaning it can be early, it can be late.

BETA FORM, meaning, a public or private beta.

Comment

• cedivad
                          • Oct 2008

Guys, you are all right. I'm wrong, like always when talking of these things, i'm wrong. What also do i have to say?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...