X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TylerK10
    • Aug 2006
    • 3.8.x

A Place for Forum Review/Feedback

I have always found it weird that there is no official forum to post our vBulletin powered creations for review, feedback, and shameless advertising. I mean, this is the vBulletin support forum (just about all of us are customers of the product), so why can we not share what done with it?

I think I have suggested/asked about this a very long time ago. I believe I was told there will be no forum for it (like on vBorg). But I do think there should at least be a sticky thread in the new managing your community forum for the sole purpose of linking to our own vBulletin powered websites (without the 1 million+ posts requirement).

A thread would still be a bit cluttered, but hopefully those that have already posted their links would also quote some others and give them feedback. You can also repost your link stating the change you've made to the site and asking what other members think of it.
  • Biker
    • Oct 2003

Because it IS a support forum.
    I drank WHAT?! - Socrates

Comment

• TylerK10
      • Aug 2006
      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Biker
      Because it IS a support forum.
      Oh! That said, this thread is now a suggestion thread to please remove the managing your community and general chit chat forum. While we're at it, I don't think this forum qualifies for vBulletin support either.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...