X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Domenico
    • Apr 2024

Fighting against Piracy -- an online poll II

Now I'm mad!

That was not my point. My point was that you removed it and now other people can't read it anymore.

Since when did you become such a sensor? Moving and closing threads? And that for a company that makes bulletin software...

I posted it in the CHITCHAT forum. I want to have discussions about this but it seems that you don't let me start one.

Are you going to keep on removing my threads?

Webhostingtalk.nl :: For all your Dutch and European hosting quotes

The best and only hosting forum you need in Europe
    You can ask your quotes and questions in English!
  • John
    • Apr 2000

Domenico,

Firstly, your thread belonged in the Website feedback section, so that is where I move it.

I asked for you to email me if you wanted to discuss things any further, and that request still stands. I moved the thread to somewhere more private so that I could reflect on it in peace without it growing exponentially every day, and because I felt that everyone had voiced their opinions and made their stand. I feel that this discussion is closed now until I announce that we are actually going to do something, or until I start to solicit more opinions.

I have not removed any of your threads, censored any of your threads, nor do I ever intend to.

My previous request stands, please email me if you have anything further to add to this.

All the best,

John
    John Percival

Artificial intelligence usually beats real stupidity ;)

Comment

• Domenico
      • Apr 2024

Hi John,

I know I can discuss this with you personally but why did you just closed the thread? People would still be able to read it and think about it just as you are doing.
      Didn't you think about people now thinking you have something to hide here?

I hope you will make a wise discission (spelling?)...

Webhostingtalk.nl :: For all your Dutch and European hosting quotes

The best and only hosting forum you need in Europe
      You can ask your quotes and questions in English!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...