Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Craig A
    • Apr 2000

Licence Query...

I currently have one live forum which I have a licence for. However i'm about to open two new sites and need an additional two licences - making a total of three.

Can I upgrade my current licence and pay the difference - ie 3x$124 = $372 - $160 already paid ? I *really* can't afford to buy two additional licences at $160...
  • Freddie Bingham
    Former vBulletin Developer
    • May 2000
    • 1.1.x

Craig I do believe you had to purchase those at the same time to get the discount. You should send an email to james@vbulletin for clarification though.

Comment

• Craig A
      • Apr 2000

Okay, will do...

If that does prove to be the case (please, no!) then i'll probably have to resort to buying one license and using a crappy freebie board on the non profit site...

Thanks for the reply.

Comment

• George L
        Former vBulletin Support
        • May 2000
        • 3.8.x

actually 3 - 5 licenses are US$148 each not US$124 ... you need to buy 11+ licenses in order to get them at US$124 each
        :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
        :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
        :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

• Craig A
          • Apr 2000

Okay, it looks like one licence it is then...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...