X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • amykhar
    • May 2001
    • 3.5.x

Templates

One of the big selling points of Vbulletin is the template system. Consequently, I think you should design a new template set for this forum showing a radical change to the forum simply using template mods. Let users select the new template set, and they can see the elegance of the template system for themselves.

Amy
    http://www.eaforums.com
  • mjames
    • Nov 2000
    • 3.8.x

I think the wide-range of existing vBulletins on the 'Net already illustrate how this function works. That's why vB includes links to other vBs on vBulletin.com. Let's not forget these forums are support forums first and foremost, so the focus should be to help other vB'ers in as simple fashion as possible.
    Marc James
    Sports Central — Beyond the Scores
    Sports Central Message Boards

Comment

• tubedogg
      • Feb 2001

I personally think Amy is on to something there.

There was a plan before the release of 2.0.0 to have a bunch of style sets available but somehow that never went anywhere...

Comment

• amykhar
        • May 2001
        • 3.5.x

The problem with other sites as demos, is that you don't see the ability for individual users to change their vbulletin experience unless you register at the site. Guests can't change styles.

Amy
        http://www.eaforums.com

Comment

• Chen
          • Jun 2001

Don't know about you, but beyong what amy said, I'm getting sick of this purple (no offense or anything , I'm just tired of it).
          Chen Avinadav
          Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...