Release the Support Thing

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JohnBradshaw
    • Aug 2001

That's great, the only problem I have is that cash flow at the moment is a bit tricky and comming up with that kind of money would be very difficult. Would it be possible for you to sell a Monthly or Year lease? It would be a great help!

Thanks

Comment

• hacker
      • Mar 2001

Same type of script

I actually have a script that is very detailed, more detailed than WonderDesk written in PHP and the datebase is mySQL, and will be releasing soon as Open Source. It has already has been tested quite extensively. If you guys need the code for testing, please pm me to post you the file.

Comment

• JohnBradshaw
        • Aug 2001

I have to say that Deskpro is an amazing piece of software! And Chris is one hell of a guy, if I ever have a problem he's able to help me to get it sorted, increadably quickly!

Comment

• AlaskanWolf
          • Oct 2001

Your demos dont work. I was just about to buy WonderDesk when a client informed me about DeskPro...
          Gary Peltola
          Web Hosting Network

Comment

• rockergrrl
            • Jul 2000

His site is still under contruction...

You can get a hold of me via ICQ if you want Gary, and you can test it out on my account if you'd like...

Tonya

Comment

• chrispadfield
              • Aug 2000

Originally posted by AlaskanWolf
              Your demos dont work. I was just about to buy WonderDesk when a client informed me about DeskPro...
              the new demo is going to be avaliable online this week. There have been some significant changes and I have been waiting for the template design to be completed before uploading the lastest demo.
              Christopher Padfield
              Web Based Helpdesk
              DeskPRO v3.0.3 Released - Download Demo Now!

Comment

• George L
                Former vBulletin Support
                • May 2000
                • 3.8.x

Originally posted by chrispadfield

the new demo is going to be avaliable online this week. There have been some significant changes and I have been waiting for the template design to be completed before uploading the lastest demo.
                :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
                :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
                :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

• rockergrrl
                  • Jul 2000

Originally posted by eva2000
                  I double that...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...