Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sinecure
    • Jul 2001

vB manual only accesable to members..

I was thinking, as is right now the manual is avaiable to those who dont pay for the board. Is there any specific reason for this? I guess what I am suggesting is that the manual be in the members area so that paying customers can only get access to it..

What do you think?
    Board of the Month: November
    Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
    Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
    vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!
  • Chris Schreiber
    • Jun 2000
    • 4.0.x

Well, I can see how the manual may be of interest to potential customers thinking about purchasing vBulletin, and it doesn't contain any information they can't get from simply looking at the boards and admin demo.

There are a set of technical documents that are available *only* to members, including:

vBulletin Template Reference (pdf ~600KB)
    This document gives a full breakdown of the vBulletin templates, on a per-file basis, and details about how to use the vBulletin template system.

vBulletin Entity - Relationship Diagram and Database Schema (pdf, ~ 2.3MB)
    This document describes the full database structure found in vBulletin 2.0, including column types and database relationships. Not for the feint hearted!

vBulletin 2 Graphics Development Kit (zip, ~ 200KB)
    The original vBulletin graphics, in layered Photoshop format. These contain everything that you need to make your own custom graphics for your vBulletin forums. A quick introduction to modifying the graphics can be found here, in the manual. If you want to access the Graphics Development Kit in Paint Shop Pro or older Photoshop versions, please use this ZIP.

Comment

• Sinecure
      • Jul 2001

hmm, I guess ur right
      Board of the Month: November
      Websites: Pixeljunction , vBulletin.org
      Button Sets: XP and Aqua Button sets! FREE!
      vB Customization: My sig is now vbulletin compliant. Contact me to make yours compliant too!

Comment

• Chen
        • Jun 2001

Originally posted by Chris Schreiber
        vBulletin Template Reference (pdf ~600KB)
        This document gives a full breakdown of the vBulletin templates, on a per-file basis, and details about how to use the vBulletin template system.
        I wouldn't call it "full" though.
        Chen Avinadav
        Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

• JamesUS
          • Aug 2000

What isn't full about it? It's meant to be full

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...