X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • glenv
    • Feb 2001

Your review is anticipated for:

http://www.warmislands.com/tropical_island_forums/

It is a long established site with excellent content in the main site. However, I cannot get people to register and participate. I am looking for some real critical advice from experienced forum owners. Please remember though, the audience is not young people looking for games or videos - rather, it is a highly targeted audience interested in travel.

Am I missing soemthing? Is something not set up correctly? What could I do to my home page to lead people to the forum and entice them to register? Any mods that may help?

Thanks in advance!

Glen
  • Wayne Luke
    vBulletin Technical Support Lead
    • Aug 2000

This is not a forum for reviewing your website. It is for feedback on the vBulletin.com website. There is a forum where you can request a website review located at www.vbulletin.org.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

• Marco van Herwaarden
      • Nov 2004
      • 3.8.x

On vBulletin.org we also only allow a review for vBulletin powered websites.
      Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
      Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...