X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jason2
    • Dec 2007
    • 3.6.x

vBulletin.org

Since vBulletin own this -- are any of you going to step in and stop all the commotion that is happening of late.

I received 20 infraction points for mentioning a usersname over there. This person seems to be scamming users in the "Paid requests" and we were having a discussion in a thread -- and it seems vB.org are protecting him. vB.org would be nothing without all the coders -- I just think it's gone down hill and quite frankly -- I don't think I want to visit there again!

I made this post:

I can't say nothing else, I have received 20 infraction points -- but something needs to be done. Yet, Danny.VBT deleted my post --- why is he deleting my post?

One user got scammed, and because he mentioned it in his thread -- he recieved 20 infraction points -- totally unfair.

Regards Jason
    Last edited by Jason2; Wed 26 Mar '08, 4:49pm.
  • Lynne
    Former vBulletin Support
    • Oct 2004

Jason, have you thought about PMing Danny and discussing the issue with him rather than starting a thread about it?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

• Jason2
      • Dec 2007
      • 3.6.x

Yeah, I'm speaking with him now, thankfully. I just thought that vB may want to address the current state of affairs.

EDIT: You can delete this thread if you wish.

Regards Jason

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

Please discuss any issues with vbulletin.org with the appropriate Admins there. If you feel you need to raise this issue further, please start a support ticket Attn: Ashley.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...