Member Area Stopped Working After 5 Years?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheMayhem
    • Oct 2002

Member Area Stopped Working After 5 Years?

This is the only place I can really find to post this. I've been with you guys for the better part of five years and have an owned vbulletin license and an active members area for at least another 6 months before I must renew again. I have the beta 3 version and just went to download the release candidate, using the same exact customer license # and password I've used since day one here, and it did not work. This caught me off guard, so I went to try the lost password feature figuring maybe some night late I changed it for some unknown reason, and it couldn't find my email. I have a few emails I know that could be associated with the account, none worked. Then I figured maybe you did something with the licensing #, so I tried a lost license # only to find that did not work. There is no official forum here on vb.com for site issues, so I'm posting it here but what do I have to do when I've been with you guys for years and never once had issues accessing the members area? This entire issue seems highly unusual and somewhat suspicious to me on why something like this could occur.
  • Mez
    • Mar 2004
    • 3.7.x

Hi there!

If you are having issues logging in, please contact [email protected] who will be able to assist you.

This issue may be due to a recent password change that we made for all our customers. If you have not kept your email address up to date, then this may also be a cause, as you should have recieved your new login details via email.

Again, please contact [email protected] who will be able to assist you.

Comment

• TheMayhem
      • Oct 2002

Hmm.. maybe I have an inactive email in there as I was unaware of the password changes. Thanks, I was worried someone tampered with my account.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...