X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hornstar6969
    • Aug 2005
    • 3.8.x

impex is horrible and support for it too slow

The impex is horrible. I am still unable to get it to work properly (even admin Paul from vb.org said it was a nightmare to use) for the vblogetin import to vb blog.

Instructions are out of date, no instructions for vblogetin import given, there are so many extra things you need to know that you wont find unless you search through pages and pages of threads in the impex section and on other sites/sections. eg. changing the table names through phpmyadmin. still not even sure if I have done that step correctly as there is no clear instructions.

I am probably missing a simple step or messing something up simple, but as I have not had a reply to my thread in over 24 hours in the impex section, im left waiting to get the vb blog up and running on my site.

I feel I have almost wasted $50 on the vb blog as I feel I will never get it up and working with my blogs imported on to it. I feel I can not go on until I can get this to work tho, so,

Any improvement in this area greatly appreciated, and any help on this topic, even more greatly appreciated.
    Selling my BigBoard GamerzNeeds.net/forums Threads: 193 502, Posts: 1 540 045, Members: 718 566 It is listed here http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showt...3#post18297060

• Floris
    • Dec 2001

Thank you for your customer feedback, and I am sorry to hear you're experience with ImpEx is not to your expectation in regards to this specific import script. We value customer feedback greatly as it helps us better our products and services. I will be sure to pass it on to our developers for internal review.

Paul from vBorg is not a vBulletin staff member, but a vBulletin.org staff member. I just wanted to make that clear.

In regards to getting help please post your support questions in the appropriate forum or start a support ticket, we can't do this from the the site feedback forum.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...