Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FFVIIfan178
    • Mar 2008

A question if I may.

I am sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but, I go on a forum that has been down for a while (5 days) and it is quite annoying because it says that it is being looked into (or something of that manner) and I just really want to get back on my forum. Is there anything anyone can do?
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

No there isn't anything you or us can do. This is a problem for the site owner.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• FFVIIfan178
      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Steve Machol
      No there isn't anything you or us can do. This is a problem for the site owner.
      Well the forum owner is a lazy piece of crap, so I'm screwed aren't I? Lol.

Comment

• syrus.xl
        • Jun 2005

Perhaps, try emailing the webmaster at the site asking them when it will be back online.

Just an idea!

Comment

• R1lover
          • Apr 2006
          • 3.8.x

oh my.............. I needed this laugh

Thank you
          www.yamaha-forum.net | www.exactservers.com | www.ducati-superbikes.com | www.suzuki-forums.net | www.diavel-forum.com

Comment

• FFVIIfan178
            • Mar 2008

Originally posted by R1lover
            oh my.............. I needed this laugh

Thank you
            What'd I do that is so funny?

Comment

• R1lover
              • Apr 2006
              • 3.8.x

Your post is what I was laughing at, I'm sorry but it was very funny what you posted.

You never even named the site that was down or is down... I was assuming you were thinking that vbulletin ran every site that had there name at the bottom of it.
              www.yamaha-forum.net | www.exactservers.com | www.ducati-superbikes.com | www.suzuki-forums.net | www.diavel-forum.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...