X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fusion
    • Aug 2001
    • 3.8.x

Originally posted by chaselafon
    I, myself, prefer to use the forum for assistance.

Not only are you saving the developers time, but you might get a faster response if someone who knows the answer (but is not a staff member) can reply to your question.
    I tend to agree.
    To date I've never had to use the ticket system at all. Perhaps I should, just to get my money's worth? Nah, that'd be silly.
    Toddler from Hell

Comment

• tommykjensen
      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Floris
      This is incorrect. The response time in the ticket system is quite fast with Jelsoft, our customers can confirm this for you.
      Yep last time I opened a support ticket it took 5 minutes to get my answer and that was even on a sunday. Not many other software companies do this unless you pay a huge price to get 24/7 support.
      Best Regards Tommy

Comment

• Icy
        • Dec 2005
        • 3.8.x

The shortest time for me is less than 2 minutes. It was Jo Darby

Comment

• Super Cat
          • Jan 2005
          • 4.2.X

Never have used the ticket system and most the time got my answers quickly from forum members/staff. And once I posted a question, I could always scroll down to the bottom to similar threads. That option has helped me alot when searching for an answer.

I think the problem with slow response right now would be because of the next version of vbulletin having so many more features and it isn't stable yet. Plus some members asking question in the wrong forum/threads.

No need for a staff only forum. Basically the only things that can't be answered (by members/old threads)through Question and Trouble Shooting forums are new question to latest version of VBulletin.

Comment

• antiekeradio
            • Jan 2006
            • 3.6.x

I have used the ticket system with some "my situation specific" Impex issues. For issues which might have a solution thats interesting for others, I tend to use the forums.

response time of the tickets I filed was pretty OK, but the best thing was that the responses were definately worth waiting for very good support...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...