X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mazinger
    • Jul 2005
    • 3.7.x

Did you change my password (again)?

Today, I submitted a support text asking for changing the email attached to my two licenses (after waiting the required year).

The support person asked for the usual questions - the license number, authorication code, secret answer ... plus the purchae details and paypal details & date (if purchased from Paypal)

I was unable to provide the purchase details because I didn't purchase the license myself - someone bought it for me (one year ago) ...

HOW WOULD I GET THE PURCHASE DETAILS FROM HIM? AND WILL HE ACCEPT GIVING THEM TO ME?

When I told the support person about that, he told me the license holder will provide them in a new ticket. (for some reasons he/she doubted I'm not the license holder, then changed my license password.)

And now I can't login to members area...

Didn't 'changing all customers' passwords' one week ago have enough drama?
    $post[signature]
  • Fusion
    • Aug 2001
    • 3.8.x

This is an excellent example of keeping copies of all correspondence regarding transactions. Though I wonder what will happen after say, 10 years and your copies get corrupted. I doubt paypal keeps my history for that long.
    What then??
    Toddler from Hell

Comment

• Floris
      • Dec 2001

Originally posted by Mazinger
      Today, I submitted a support text asking for changing the email attached to my two licenses (after waiting the required year).

The support person asked for the usual questions - the license number, authorication code, secret answer ... plus the purchae details and paypal details & date (if purchased from Paypal)

I was unable to provide the purchase details because I didn't purchase the license myself - someone bought it for me (one year ago) ...

HOW WOULD I GET THE PURCHASE DETAILS FROM HIM? AND WILL HE ACCEPT GIVING THEM TO ME?

When I told the support person about that, he told me the license holder will provide them in a new ticket. (for some reasons he/she doubted I'm not the license holder, then changed my license password.)

And now I can't login to members area...

The two situations are unrelated. You asked to change the email address. I am closing this thread because there are already tickets going on about this, and it is a private matter, not a public one.

Comment

• JakeS
        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Floris
        The two situations are unrelated. You asked to change the email address. I am closing this thread because there are already tickets going on about this, and it is a private matter, not a public one.
        Just to let you know Floris, you forgot to close it >.<

Comment

• Floris
          • Dec 2001

Originally posted by JakeS
          Just to let you know Floris, you forgot to close it >.<
          Mah, .. DONE

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...