Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Le Soft Parade
    • Mar 2007

Trouble Logging In to Members' Area

With my Customer Number and Password in hand, I went to log in to the Members' Area. The first try was unsuccessful, but the second try worked.

Then I went to download the upgrade, and it asked me to give the information again. Now no matter how many times I try, I can't log in. The box just pops up again with the fields blank. I've checked the number several times, but I have it right.

Is this something with my account, or does anyone know if it's happening to others as well?
  • Kier
    Former Lead Developer, vBulletin
    • Sep 2000

Are you using Firefox?

Comment

• Le Soft Parade
      • Mar 2007

Yes, on Windows Vista.

Comment

• Floris
        • Dec 2001

The existing stored info needs to get updated. After entering it in a few times the second session should work fine. It asked me twice on the Mac and doesn't anymore.

Comment

• Le Soft Parade
          • Mar 2007

Well, nevermind. I guess my logging in prompted an email with my new password, but it's not an email I usually keep up on the screen. By chance I saw another thread mentioning new passwords, so I checked the email and there it was.

Thank you for your help, and sorry I didn't figure this out 13 minutes ago.

Comment

• Floris
            • Dec 2001

There ya go

Yes, we've emailed all our customers.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...