A thread dedicated to Steve Machol and co.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jason2
    • Dec 2007
    • 3.6.x

A thread dedicated to Steve Machol and co.

This thread is dedicated to 'Steve Machol', as he's such a valuable part of Jelsoft.

Since moving to vBulletin, I've had a few hiccups, and no matter what the problem, Steve as always got the time to help me out. I'm sure it can be annoying for you sometimes, but I appreciate everything.

Not forgetting to give a mention for 'Jake Bunce' who again as helped me a lot, and is such a great guy.

Finally, I'd like to thank all other staff, kier, Sullivan ect, not for getting all the other developers who make vBulletin such a great forum software!

Keep up the good work guys!

Regards Jason
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

Hello, thank you for the kind feedback, I will pass it along. If you wish to write a formal testimonial you can submit it here: http://www.vbulletin.com/testimonial_form.php

Comment

• Steve Machol
      Former Customer Support Manager
      • Jul 2000

Thanks Jason.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Jason2
        • Dec 2007
        • 3.6.x

My pleasure Steve.

Sorry I missed you off Floris, you do an excellent job to, I just couldn't name you all lol.

I'll submit a formal testimonial now.

I've learned so much. I'm great with computers, hence the reason why I started a computer forums site. When I decided to make a online community, I thought I was going have a nightmare of getting everything set up.

Basically, I wasn't a coder, and have never done coding. But since I've owned a vBulletin forum, my coding skills have just got better and better, which I thought would never happen.

Maybe one day I can start helping too, who knows.

Regards Jason

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...