X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Baldilocks
    • Jan 2008
    • 3.7.x

How long does it take??

I'm still waiting to be validated at vBulletin.org. How long does this usually take?

Yes, i have a valid vB license and I have authorized vBulletin.org from the Member option here.

How long does it usually take? (Your site says a matter of minutes, but it has been a few days.)
    EuphoricArythmia | URLJet Hosting
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

User Baldilocks shows up as licensed on vBorg and vBcom.

Comment

• Baldilocks
      • Jan 2008
      • 3.7.x

Originally posted by Floris
      User Baldilocks shows up as licensed on vBorg and vBcom.
      Why do I still get the big pink box telling me I am not licensed yet then?

As of ONE MINUTE ago:

You are currently showing up as unlicensed. To download modifications and/or participate in our community. You will need to prove that you have a valid vBulletin license. To do this, go to vBulletin.com Member Support. Upon entering the support area, enter and/or verify your "Contact Email Address". For further information, please read our "Showing Up As Unlicensed?".

To protect our customers privacy you will need to Opt-In license validation for all Support Sites. You need to authorise vBulletin.org from the vBulletin.com Members' Area in order to validate your license status. You can do this at Priority Forum Support. Make sure to set the permission to allow vBulletin.org to validate your status.
      Last edited by Baldilocks; Sun 20 Jan '08, 11:45am.

Comment

• Floris
        • Dec 2001

That you have to ask on vBulletin.org

In the admin suite I can look up your customer account and the licensed on sister site box shows your username on those 2 sites, meaning they're showing as licensed.

Make sure you've verified your account (activated it from the email you receive after you registered).

vBulletin.com staff do not have access to the vBulletin.org moderator control panel, so I can't see your status there.

Comment

• Baldilocks
          • Jan 2008
          • 3.7.x

Must be something going on. Still can't get in and it's been another 24 hours.

Hmmm....

Comment

• Floris
            • Dec 2001

This is a discussion for vBorg, not vBcom. Please contact their staff. JakeS: saying 2 ppl already so something must be up .. vs tens of thousands who don't have the problem........

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...