X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Razasharp
    • Feb 2005
    • 3.7.x

Proposed Section Changes

Can we have a new section called 'General vBulletin Chat' in (/at the top of) the General category please?

And perhaps change 'chit chat' to Off-topic chat (or add off-topic to the description perhaps)?

I think recently, vbulletin.com has become more community orienated (esp since adding the SN side of things) and people are preferring to hang-out here than on other 'admin' sites (which of course makes a lot of sense!), hence why I feel a dedicated vB chat section for all and any chat regarding vB would be a great idea
    What's Special About Ruby on Rails?
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

I like the suggestion of having a vb specific 'general chat' area where licensed customers can discuss vb related things without it being support questions

Comment

• Onimua
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Floris
      I like the suggestion of having a vb specific 'general chat' area where licensed customers can discuss vb related things without it being support questions
      I would like that as well; it'd be neat to be able to do that.
      Congratulations on the death of vBulletin, Internet Brands.

Comment

• ---MAD---
        • Jun 2005
        • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Floris
        Yes that would be cool.

Comment

• Razasharp
          • Feb 2005
          • 3.7.x

I am surprised we don't already have one tbh lol

Maybe just add a sticky to say that support staff don't cover that section in their support duties, and all support questions need to go in the appropriate sections...
          What's Special About Ruby on Rails?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...