X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anti-Cena
    • Jan 2008

A Problem...

Ok, I'm not the Admin of this forum called Wrestlesomnia, but there's a problem going on over there, and I'd like some help. A day ago, somehow a person got a hold of our Admin's password, and is now hacking our site. We have a backup, but when we get the site back up, everything is then deleted again. The Admin can't get on his account because the password is changed. The guy who is hacking the forum goes by the name of "Omega" on another forum called Wrestling Society. We figured that out because the IP from our forum matched the IP on their's.

Here's the IP:
  • John F.
    • Jan 2008

Same thing happened to me today by a 'friend'. I lost it all

Comment

• DelphiVillage
      • Apr 2002
      • 4.1.x

hi,

You (both of you) are in the wrong section if you want support for vBulletin then you need to post in the support forums (for your vb version) or open a support ticket at members.vbulletin.com.Also the owner of the board (the person who purchased vBulletin) must seek for support not anybody else

as an option you can ask the owner to add your email to the priority supportlist members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php in that case you can ask support questions

Comment

• Floris
        • Dec 2001

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.

Comment

• John F.
          • Jan 2008

Originally posted by DelphiVillage
          You (both of you) are in the wrong section if you want support for vBulletin then you need to post in the support forums
          I didn't get hacked through vB. I'm hoping this is a much more secure forum so I don't have to start over after this again.

Comment

• poolking
            • Aug 2002

Originally posted by John F.
            I didn't get hacked through vB. I'm hoping this is a much more secure forum so I don't have to start over after this again.
            This part of the forum is to highlight problems with the vbulletin website, not the software.

Comment

• John F.
              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by poolking
              This part of the forum is to highlight problems with the vbulletin website, not the software.
              Luckily I'm not the one that started this thread in the wrong section than, right?

Comment

• Floris
                • Dec 2001

Originally posted by John F.
                Luckily I'm not the one that started this thread in the wrong section than, right?
                You implied having the same problem, and since the first user tried to get support from us it also gives the impression you're looking for the same support.

For the both of you: If you want to buy vBulletin you can do so here: http://www.vBulletin.com/order

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...