• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ba$im
    • Mar 2007

Re: Signature removed "for Floris"

Originally posted by Floris
    Hello,

Your signature has been removed, it links to piracy downloads, and it was not written in English.

Please stay within our forum rules. You can find them as a sticky thread in the announcement forum.

man
    منتديات=forums

and our forum not contain any piracy downloads
    we write that in our rules
    if was any
    piracy downloads we find we always delete it

I hope you when remove any sig on future be sure before you do that sir

any way I will put again on my sig with english so hope now not there are any problem ?

and if some one ask why you don’t not reply to Floris on his message box
    this is reason
    Floris has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
    all the best
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

I do not speak Arabic, from what I gathered from the google search results and the history on that vb customer account I could only get the impression copyright was being broken with stuff posted. Sorry if this is not the case. Nevertheless, our signatures are english only, for that reason. Yes, if you set an English signature there shouldn't be a problem.

In the future please start a support ticket instead of a public thread about a private msg (if you can't reply). Sorry, I have my privmsgs limited to users on my contact list.

Comment

• Ba$im
      • Mar 2007

never mind
      and I’m sorry if I was mistake

all the best

Comment

• Mazinger
        • Jul 2005
        • 3.7.x

Ba$im,

I'm in forum now and from what I see in your 'Tech Forum', most of the threads are links to warez programs (even sticky threads).
        $post[signature]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...