X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jose Amaral Rego
    • Feb 2005
    • 1.1.x

Reporting Soft Deleted Profile Messages within vBulletin 3.7

How do you go about reporting soft deleted profile message for vBulletin 3.7. I no longer see this option, as I would like to remove the list of soft deleted message created by myself.... after the bug for soft deleted count has been fix though.
  • Grover
    • May 2001
    • 3.8.x

You mean you want a moderator overhere to physically delete your soft-deleted publim messages on your profile?
    How much do you love XenForo?

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
      • Feb 2005
      • 1.1.x

The report link has since been removed from soft-deleted messages and their is no option other then private message or go though support to have them remove from my profile. You can report soft-deleted blog entries / comments, but the option for messages in profile does not exist any longer.

Comment

• Grover
        • May 2001
        • 3.8.x

I am just thinking along : why would a Moderator overhere spend time on physically removing public comments in a user's profile? I think that they have better things to do.

IMHO the solution to this would be the following:

Provide a [Filter dropdown menu] on the Public Messages, so we have the option to see all the normal comments except the soft-deleted ones.

So you won't be bothered with all those soft-deleted comments anymore when you view your profile and you don't have to harress a Mod to hard-delete them for you.

Comment

• Jose Amaral Rego
          • Feb 2005
          • 1.1.x

You do realize that Forum is the only one that does not show a soft-deleted post and the Blog does do the same as profile, except for having the report link option.

I am sure that once you accumulate enough deleted messages that an option for Admin & Moderator to check box an option to have the selected profile (Once it is read and deemed necessary to be cron deleted) delete from view or as what you have mention.

I will post this in suggestion forum, that is if the option is still their and has just been removed for testing.

Comment

• Grover
            • May 2001
            • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Jose Amaral Rego
            I will post this in suggestion forum, that is if the option is still their and has just been removed for testing.
            Yes, please do that.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...