• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DarkHertz
    • Nov 2007
    • 3.6.x

Staff Turnover

Hi there,

I would like to leave a little feedback about this product and perhaps request a new section. vBulletin.com / vBulletin.org are two excellent sites, and on both counts the community defines the product and the site in general. This is more evident by vBulletin.org, where there are a solid group of designers and programmers which constantly keep the vBulletin brand fresh and new.

This leads me to a question I have; if the community is so tight-knit, why is there not enough of a chance to benefit from that? I like the idea of what they have going on at TheAdminZone; a community co-operative section where someone can advertise for a Mod / Admin / Temp-work section and various members of the community can put across their abilities and gain the position.

This would be a good idea, as a lot of the adverts on TAZ are for vBulletin Mods / Admins / Designers, and a lot of the people on there don't use the software. I figured that everyone here does, so why not consider it? It could be called "Jobs Central" or something.

(And no, it's not the same as Paid Requests, in my opinion)

Thanks for looking!

DarkHertz
  • ---MAD---
    • Jun 2005
    • 3.8.x

I think this would go under paid services on vbulletin.org.

Comment

• Wayne Luke
      vBulletin Technical Support Lead
      • Aug 2000

These forums are geared towards supporting the vBulletin family of products. It is not really the right place for management issues such as these. A forum at "The Admin Zone" seems like the perfect place for this.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...