Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dilly
    • Mar 2005

Message Bombing

Just a quick request that something be done about the message bombing in the Suggestions forum. I try to read as many of the threads as I can, and the continuous rubbish from some posters in every thread is a pain in the arse.

I don't have a problem with the post content - i agree with some of it - but it doesn't need to be in every thread, surely.
  • Floris
    • Dec 2001

I usually report the post if it breaks the forum rules, or if it is from a particular user I add them to my ignore list if their posts aren't moderated.

Comment

• ---MAD---
      • Jun 2005
      • 3.8.x

Originally posted by Floris
      I usually report the post if it breaks the forum rules, or if it is from a particular user I add them to my ignore list if their posts aren't moderated.
      Hes talking about this forum I think.

Comment

• Floris
        • Dec 2001

Originally posted by ---MAD---
        Hes talking about this forum I think.
        I know.

.. As for this site, thanks for the feedback, we will review it internally. And as for what the user can do .... use the post report feature if the user goes out of line, or use the ignore feature to avoid personal frustration.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...