Quick Reply

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Reply

Anyone notice on vBulletin that the quick reply is extremely wide right now on Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11

*edit*
    I see that page did not fully render properly and was stuck for a minute.
    Last edited by Jose Amaral Rego; Fri 26th Oct '07, 9:14am. Reason: All good

I belive this has been since 3.6.7
    $post[signature]

Comment

I am using IE 7.0.6000 and don't have any problems with the Quick Reply.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

It happen only when I click to use Quick Reply to this post link below. It may have been that it was a long string.
        Now when I quick edit post it expands the field quite wide, but not in advanced mode.
        http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...86&postcount=6

Just ran a test on my site and it does the exact same effect when I copy from within a [ code ] and paste it to Quick Reply

Mazinger, I will petition to open your issue, as it maybe the way it adds format when I use copy&paste from this link below.
        http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...86#post1376286
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Jose Amaral Rego; Fri 26th Oct '07, 10:24am. Reason: Tesedt on my site just now.

Comment

I am using IE but have never gone through any problems with quick reply. You might have some problem other than IE.

Comment

Click 'Switch Editor Mode' after you paste the code into the text field. I petition the issue to be examine again. I already get enough problems with new update for Internet Explorer... I have XP Pro OS.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X